Championing the Cause
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Psalm 82:3
What we believe:
- Every child has been created exactly the way God wants them to be in order for Him to fulfill His purpose in their life.
- We believe that The Lord promises to be a father to the fatherless and His primary means of doing so is through his Church, the Body of Christ.
- We believe that salvation is through Christ alone, by grace alone, through faith alone. This is achieved through evangelism.
- We believe that Christ commanded His followers to make disciples of all the nations and teach them to observe all that he commanded.
- We believe that the Lord has a special affection for the poor, weak, and afflicted.
WE CHAMPION THE CAUSE OF FATHERLESS CHILDREN IN THE GREATER LEEDS COMMUNITY
Opponents to a child realizing all of their God-given potential:
- Lack of educational opportunities
- Influence of drug and alcohol abuse
- Unemployment and underemployment of family breadwinner
- Poor character development
- Lack of encouragement and vision
- Lack of exposure and opportunity
Right Stuff Ministries helps kids overcome these obstacles and realize their God-given potential with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
For more information about how you can be part of this exciting project to help at-risk kids,
please contact Right Stuff Ministries at 205.966.8727.